Thank you for all your love and support.
VISITATION:
At this time it is immediate family only.
Please do not call the nurse's station for an update.
This pulls them away from the monitoring and caring that is so crucial right now.
Please, no flowers. They are not allowed in the ICU. I have to bring them home where they will wilt away.
To learn more about her condition search for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Correction
Didn't quite state what I meant to on the vasospam last night. They generally start to occur on day 4 and 5. There is then about a 2 week window that they have a tendency to occur. I wish it was just a 2 day window. Yesterday the TDC showed no signs of vasospam and that's the way we want it to stay. This is were your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. There are many other reactions that the body can have to a subarachnoid hemorrhage that are not desirable but it's the vasospam we really do not want. So it's no vasospams the next 2 weeks and then start getting back to life. That's the plan.